Hi guys! Welcome back to my blog. I bet y’all is searching for the best cream for your skin , since this is my review post for Benton Aloe Hyaluron Cream lol. I’m so glad they give me a chance to try it since I love their product so much!
About The Product
Benton Aloe Hyaluron Cream has a tube packaging with 50ml of cream in it. Behind the tube, there’s descriptions of directions and expiry date both in korean and english.
Inside the lid, there’s a seal. I really apreciate it since it proves that Benton is really concerned about their product’s hygiene.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water ( 40 % ) , Aqua ( Water ) , Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (200:1 Powder, 200MG, corresponds to 40 % of Aloevera Leaf Juice ) , Arginine , Carbomer , Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Xanthan Gum
-Aloe Vera Leaf Water is made by concentrating Aloe Vera Leaf Juice 200 times and freeze-drying. This allows an extra hydrating sensation of the rich aloe ingredients.
-7-Hyaluronic Acid Complex: 7 types of Hyaluronic Acid with different molecular weights hydrate and protect skin step by step.
- Sodium Hyaluronate(High Molecule) – Maintains an outer moisture layer on the skin helps moisturize.
- Sodium Hyaluronate(Middle Molecule) – Helps maintain skin’s elasticity and suppleness in the inner skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Low Molecule) – Hydrates fibers in the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate – Helps moisture infiltrate into damaged skin quickly.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Polysaccharides protect skin from the infiltration of harmful external stressors.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer – Helps maintain moisture in the outer layer of the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid – Moisturizing factor helps moisturize skin from the dermis and vitalizes.
After fully absorbed, you’ll find your skin becomes smoother and more hydrated. This also don’t leave any stickiness, so I’m religiously using it as a day and night cream. :p